GHASSOUL CLAY MASK
The word GHASSOUL derives from the Arabic word GHASSALA which means washing. GHASSOUL otherwise known as Moroccan lava clay is a rich part of the Moroccan culture and has been used for centuries to cleanse and purify the skin. Extracted from the Atlas mountains, this superfine clay has become world-renowned with unmatched abilities to absorb impurities and provide the skin with the minerals it requires. Our GHASSOUL CLAY MASK is 100% pure and natural, nutrient-dense, and rich in minerals such as silica known to help tone the skin and improve resilience. Also rich in magnesium, calcium, iron, sodium, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, and provitamins. All-natural and beneficial for the skin.
100% Natural Moroccan Lava Clay
How to use
1. Place the powder into a bowl, the quantity depends on how much you want to layer the mask. However, a spoonful should be sufficient.
2. Add cold water to the bowl, just enough to create a paste.
3. Mix the powder and the water to create a paste.
4. Apply the mixture to the face and neck, avoiding under the eyes.
5. leave the mask on until it drys and hardens, as this occurs the face will feel tightened.
6. Rinse the face and neck with warm water and pat dry.